Tony Smith and Hortus infinitus have been awarded both medals and awards at four RHS Flower Shows: Chelsea, Hampton Court, Tatton Park and Gardeners’ World Live.
Five show features have also been created, and although these are not subject to judging, have been very well received. For more information on these please see Installations page.
A real garden could be seen as a symphony in many movements and infinite variations, whereas a show garden is more like a 3 minute pop song. If it’s good it’s catchy, profound, even moving, and means something different to everyone.
Tony Smith 2009
- Hampton Court 2005 Silver Gilt award
- Hampton Court 2007 Gold and Best in Show for a conceptual garden
- Hampton Court 2008 Gold and Best in Show for a conceptual garden
- Chelsea 2009 Silver
- Hampton Court 2009 Gold
- Tatton Park 2009 Gold
- Chelsea 2010 Silver Gilt
- Tatton Park 2010 Gold
- Gardeners’ World Live 2011 Gold
- Hampton Court 2011 Silver Gilt
- Chelsea 2012 Gold and Best in Show Fresh Garden
- Gardeners’ World Live 2012 Gold
- Hampton Court 2012 Silver and Silver Gilt
- Gardeners’ World Live 2013 Silver Gilt
- Gardeners’ World Live 2014 Gold and Best in Show
- Hampton Court 2016 Gold
We have also produced designs for the Eden Project in Cornwall, Kew Gardens Millennium Seed Bank, Rome Film Festival and The Royal British Legion.